Thursday, June 12, 2014

Corazon Classic Match 2014

Soccer is a huge part of my life, I played for 12 years competitively and could have kept going and played in college but instead I chose to opt-out and focus on bettering my education instead of my impressive footwork. The Corazon Classic Match 2014 was held here in Santiago Bernabeu stadium here in Madrid. This match consisted of the best of best from the retired teams of Real Madrid and Inter Forever. The stadium has an outstanding capacity to hold up to 85,454 people and when I went it seemed to be over capacity with people sitting on the stairs. This seemed to be comparable to the Superbowl with the amounts of cheering and people in the stands. The cheers and the screams were overpowering and breath taking. They were screaming so loud that it vibrated the entire stadium and the stands were shaking. Never in my life have I been to a soccer game with such enthusiasm and love for the teams playing. Even thought I went by myself I didn’t feel alone. Every moment of that game was something I’ll cherish for the rest of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment